Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Ink from the Pen Audiobook

I am happy to report a new iteration of "Ink from the Pen: A Prison Memoir."  It is now on Audible! I hired an absolutely fantastic narrator, Michael Crouch, whose work I have followed since hearing his pitch perfect narration of Rebecca Makkai's "The Great Believers." He did an absolutely fantastic job with "Ink from the Pen," I honestly couldn't be happier.  You can hear a sample here:

https://www.amazon.com/Audible-Ink-Pen-Prison-Memoir/dp/B0B6JPN7T3/

Even if you have read the book, I can tell you that hearing his performance is a different experience entirely. Among other things, it has moments of humor that made me laugh out loud, and I knew they were coming. The initial phalanx of friends who have listened report the same. As one reviewer said: "More entertaining than any book about prison has a right to be."

All ratings and reviews on the Audible site itself are greatly appreciated. 


Some of my best reviews:




For newbies to my story, how I got there was laid out in the most read article on GQ.com of the year.

https://www.gq.com/story/the-man-who-wouldnt-die

MCO 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Do

Nuance Titles is an LLC I have formed as the mechanism through which I solicit work as a writer and an editor. One of my st...